I took the kids to the park so I could capture a few pictures of them in their halloween costumes last week...but of course little Maguire wanted nothing to do with it. The only way I could really get any pictures was if he was sitting down. So this year that's what I got.
They looked so cute dressed in their ghost costumes!! Ryker didn't want to be a scary ghost though...he was the "friendly ghost!"
It's such a busy time and especially now that Ryker is in school. We had halloween parties almost every day starting with his last dance class Thursday morning. He loved his hip hop class! Friday was his school party and I got to go for the last hour. I just love love love the school. We had a little pumpkin picnic in the gym, we got to have story time with our magic wands and point to the different letters of the alphabet, we read a halloween version of "the old lady who swallowed the _______", we got to do yoga with them which was really just singing and dancing to a couple of songs, and we also got to do a fun little spider craft. Saturday morning we went to our friend Ben's halloween party which the kids always love! I think the highlight was painting pumpkins!! Both boys loved it and were so excited to come home and show daddy! Saturday night Cody and I went to a halloween party at some friends house in the ward. Sunday was a "hallow's eve" party at our house for my little nieces, nephews and cousins! The kids got to decorate halloween cookies, eat caramel apples and play. By this point they were beyond tired, but they were both super excited to go trick or treating on Monday night with daddy!
I'm just so happy to have it all done and over with...and cleaned up. Now it's onto the next thing...whew. When does the craziness end??.
Having kids just makes all these fun little holidays and traditions so magical. I just love it!
K :)





1 comment:
Cutest ghosts ever! They actually look like little angels all in white ;)
Post a Comment