Friday, November 16, 2012

Alex




These pictures are sooo much more beautiful on my computer!  Seriously there were a million from this session that I absolutely loved.


Alex is my niece and one of our very favourite babysitters!!!  It's sad that she is now getting too old to babysit the boys cause they just love being around her.  They never really realized that she was actually there to babysit, they always just thought she was coming to play with them...hehe!




We had talked about taking pictures for a long time...I'm always up for playing around with my camera ;)...but finding time with our schedules was hard.  In September we finally managed to go out one night with Maguire in tow and snap a million gorgeous pictures!  It was so hard to narrow it down...and I actually even left a bunch of images out since I already had a lot to share.




When I was editing I had major flash backs of Alex as a little girl.  I don't even think she was 3 when I first started dating Cody...and now look how beautiful she is!!!  She is so good with my children and so helpful!  She makes the yummiest treats and is incredibly creative!  Such a talented girl!










Too many to share :)






I only managed a handful of shoots this summer/fall...but the ones I did take I have LOVED!!!  I need to share more often.


K :)

1 comment:

alex said...

I absolutely love them all! you did such a great job :)