Thursday, November 01, 2012

Happy National Adoption Month



I had a few moments so I wanted to share a simple thought at the beginning of this special month.


This month is special not only because it's the first day of national adoption month, but also because it's almost been 6 years since our sweet Ryker was born!!  Hard to believe how big he's getting!  But I can still remember perfectly the snowy November day when Cody and I got to be with our birth mom during an ultrasound!!  It was amazing to be a part of that moment.  Seeing Ryker really for the first time in an ultrasound (he had curly hair!).  We have the BEST birth mom!!!  Seriously!!  She let us be a part of sooo many special moments and events that I truly feel so blessed.


I know that adoption is a special blessing for not only us...adoptive couples, but birth moms and families...these precious babies bring a sweet spirit into this world of love, faith and the reminder of a watchful Heavenly Father who has a plan for each of us.  His loves makes miracles happen and I'm so very very thankful!


K
xo

No comments: