Sunday, November 25, 2012

it's all in the details



i am someone who loves the little details.  And if they're creative handmade things it's even better.


a few months ago i got to photograph a wedding with my bestie and i just had so much fun photographing the little thoughtful details that the bride spent so much time making perfect.  this simple little jar of flowers was just right!


And a couple more pictures of the details...

(I'm having a few difficulties uploading some of my pictures...so you're only getting a few!)





this is the kind of reception i wish i could have had almost 13 years ago...wow!  that seems like a long time ago, but poor me getting married before pinterest was around!!!  hehe!


i can remember not really caring about the details way back then, i was just excited to get married!  and now...it's just fun to dream about all the creative things i would have loved to do.


K :)


and p.s.  can i just say...i know i'm way off on my seasons, but there are so many things i have wanted to blog about and am just finding the time now!!  hehe!





4 comments:

April said...

This was a fun post and beautiful images to go with it. I agree, pinterest help fuel our imagination. I had no help like this when I got married either. However, the most important part of any wedding is the actual ceremony. The rest is fun bonuses.

Dixie said...

Hey, there's always your 50th anniversary to look forward to! You'll have lots of time for all those little details then. =)

Kyetra said...

I just found your blog while looking up Project Life ideas. I am now following.

rebecca said...

So pretty Kim! Love the light in that first photo so much. :)