Still trying to figure out the best way to do this, but I thought before I start an etsy shop for these little pretties I'd post them on my blog. The beads I have used are a mixture of new and vintage, so each necklace is unique. Take a look!
Here's how it works.
I've labeled above all necklaces with a letter to distinguish which necklace is which. Leave a comment with the letter of the necklace you would like and also your email address so I can get back to you. I will mark beside the letter when the necklace is sold.
If you would rather come see all the necklaces (because there are more than just the ones pictured) send me an email at kimmybit@yahoo.com and we can arrange a time that works.
If you are local you can pick up your necklace from my house. If you aren't I will ship to you, but it will be an extra shipping cost of $5 (if you buy more than one necklace there is only one shipping charge of $5).
All necklaces are on sale right now for $25
I accept cash or paypal!
A. Item Moved to Next sale page
(These beads are actually an orange brown color.)
B. Sold!
C. Sold!
D. Sold!
E. Sold!
F. SOLD!
G. Sold!
H. Sold!
I. Item moved to next sale page
J. Sold!
K. Sold!
L. Sold!
M. Sold!
Kim :)














11 comments:
G please! I'll drop off the money thru my mom. so pretty ;)
No problem!! Thanks Sheri :)
F please! I'm in Sherwood park tomorrow and can stop by or else I can leave the money with my mom. Thanks!
D too please for Heather! I'll send the money for both of them together.
I also love c and h if L is taken
Sorry my first comment didn't post. I want L. If its sold, I'll take C or H. Thanks! Grunewald@sasktel.net
I'll take h Kim. I'll probably get it shipped
Ironsidec@gmail.com and I'll pay through Paypal too.
J please missy! I can pay you on Friday when we see you!
Erin
I'll take B! I'll call you and try to come by sometime tomorrow to pick it up. And I'm thinking you need to post some new ones 'cause these have gone fast! ;)
And I'll take K (for me since the other one is for my mom!)
Post a Comment