Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Visiting Santa!



Tonight we took the boys to see Santa!  They were both super excited and happy to sit right up on his lap.  Maguire of course wasn't too sure about leaving Cody, but he sat so quietly while Ryker talked away.  I think this picture expresses perfectly the events of the visit.  Ryker talking and entertaining Santa while Maguire sat without making a sound.  hehe!!

Ryker was so excited to tell Santa all about his birthday, that when Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas they decided together that he would bring a surprise!!  I was quite relieved since you never know what they're going to ask for...so there's a little bit of pressure to find that perfect gift.  This way...whatever he gets he'll be soooo excited for!!  (He would actually be excited for anything really...he's the type of kid that loves anything and everything!).

Maguire on the other hand asked for Wall E again this year...which is the first time I've heard him ask for that since he got it last year.  But he is going to love whatever Santa brings!!

I think I'm just as excited as them :)


Our mall did things different this year...you had to bring toys or make a donation to the Christmas Bureau and you could take your own pictures instead of hiring a photographer.  I loved this idea since it's nice to see people donating to help those in need.  BUT...the Santa setup was so dark that it was hard to get a good picture that wasn't grainy.  And that was even using my camera that takes great pictures in low light!!  It's one of those moments where you wish you could just take a little more time to get that perfect shot, but you really don't have the time and you just gotta snap what you can get before the moment passes.  It's a cute Santa snapshot...it's good.  I'm happy with it.....

Now just over a week until the holiday party begins starting with my friend Christmas...then "The Henderson Family" Christmas, and then off to the cabin with my own little family!!!  I can't wait :)


I really need to go finish up my Christmas cards.  I made it a much bigger job this year than it needed to be.  But they're cute!!

K :)

No comments: