
Okay so this is our messy bed...the important part of the picture is the headboard that we bought really cheap from Superstore of all places!!! But after Graham painted our bedroom (p.s. he did an awesome job!) I had to get a headboard, now my Mom is dying to decorate. So anyway, the other night I had this crazy dream...well maybe not so crazy but...well how do you know when it's just a dream, or you're trying to be told something? It wasn't anything really crazy, but I guess it was something that's been on my mind for awhile. I don't know, it just seemed way too specific. I've never been one to read into anything like that, but it just makes you think cause I've also never had a dream like that before.... Sweet dreams, and here's to a better nights sleep for me!

2 comments:
Kay, I want that headboard!! But, I'm waiting till I get my king-sized bed to make any changes. Jealousy!
KIM! I love the cards and your headboard! So fun. Craziness that I stumbled on your blog! Hope you are having fun. Love ya!
Post a Comment