
So Tuesday night I worked really hard and got my layout done for Jan's circle journal...I stayed up late and scanned it all... and now as I'm looking at my layouts I realize that I stitched them together wrong. They should be on the other side of each other with the 'Studio' on the left...oh well what can you do? I am loving the circle journal projects that I have and have finished...it is such a neat way to focus on different topics - some easy and some that make you think. And I can't wait to get mine back and see what everyone has done! My next topic is 'Things that inspire me'. I'm so lucky to have gotten 2 easy topics in a row.
So how exciting is this Heidi Swapp convention!!! I have to go.... I already told Cody last night that I need to go.... I think it's going to take some convincing, but I have to go! Doesn't he understand how obsessed I am with scrapbooking and Heidi Swapp??? I just know it's going to be amazing and I would hate to miss out.
So many things to thing about right now...I'm so tired and just want a nap so badly (it's only 8:00 in the morning and I'm already thinking about a nap!). Off to work - enjoy your day!

No comments:
Post a Comment