

So I woke up this morning feeling a little better. I plan on spending most of the day in bed again, but at some point I will have to get out of my pj's. I'm working tonight, so I need to take a nap so I'm not too tired! Felt like scrapping a bit yesterday...I actually scrapped a couple of our wedding photos. It's hard to believe that we've almost been married 6 years! Can you believe it???! It seems crazy. Looking at our wedding photos we seem so young! But I love married life and love Cody so much! I wouldn't change a thing.... Life seems to fly by!

2 comments:
CUTE pages, Kim! Don't ya just love those MM flower stamps??
Wait until you've been married 30 years like Jan!!! and then look back at your wedding photo's! At least yours are in color.
Post a Comment