Saturday, March 11, 2006

Brianna's here...



My neice who is almost one is staying with my parents for a couple of days. My brother brought her up today since Emmy has been sick. I can't wait to see her...she's so cute and little! Such a fun age!

Last night we went to a movie with Tal and Graham...the boys weren't too thrilled that we went to 'Faliure to Launch' but it was a cute movie and had some funny parts.

Today has been another unproductive day laying around and cleaning a little bit. Cody's been working all day and I have no idea when he'll be home. I'm trying to think of something for dinner, but what do you make for one person? I love recipes, so if anyone ever wants to share I would love some suggestions.

I am so proud of myself...finally after having a digital camera for three months I sent my pictures to London Drugs to get developed! It's too easy to just print them at home or go to a kodak booth and make prints, but I wanted to actually develop some. It was so easy and quick! I think I'm liking this digital stuff!

1 comment:

Talia said...

Okay, Brianna is sooooo cute! Is she really almost one?? She looks so little! What a little sweetie. And P.S....as if the guys didn't love the movie. They were laughing the whole time! hehe!