I'm driving home from work on the yellowhead, passing the city center airport and a plane flys overhead.... I don't know why I love this so much, but for some reason it makes me appreciate city life! Cody has it in his head that one day we'll live on an acreage...he seems to think he's going to make a dirt bike track, but I am such a city girl! I love having neighbours, I love having stores nearby, and I love the convienience of everything. I know what it's like to grow up on an acreage, and even though we really didn't live that far out, I love the small backyard I have now, and my house that seems like it's inches from my neighbours. Sorry Cody...it's going to take a lot of convincing!
Tomorrow I'm baby sitting my neice...yup she's still here! So I'll have to have a nap before I go to my parents...I hear Brianna doesn't like to sleep!
I so need to start getting things ready for CKU. 2 Weeks until we leave!!! I can't believe it's coming so soon. It's my pictures that I really need to organize...it's a bigger job then I ever realized. I started last week and I'm still trying to organize my photos.
I promised myself that I would go to bed early tonight. I think I'll go look through some scrapbooking magazines (I just got my April CK issue...I know it's a little late considering we've had it at the store for awhile now). So sweet dreams everyone!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment