Sunday, March 26, 2006

A couple more days....

I'm getting so excited for CKU and our trip to NYC! I can't believe it's already this week! I am so not prepared even though I've been gathering supplies that I'll need for the past couple of weeks now. There is just so much more prep in leaving than I planned for.

I had a fun weekend with the girls. Friday night we went for dinner at Milestone's and our usual chat session. It's always fun to hang with them, talk, eat and laugh! Saturday night we went to my cousins house for dinner. His family was here visiting, so we got to hang with them and visit. They have the biggest dog that I've ever seen...and I'm terrified of it! I've never been scared of dogs before, but for some reason I'm scared of Boss...I think it's cause he's twice the size of me!

Today I just want to relax...if at all possible! Hope everyone's had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS! I cannot believe that you are leaving for CKU already! It snuck up so fast...I didn't even get a chance to wish you well the last time I saw you. I hope you have an amazing time - I'll be waiting to hear all the details and see what you've created, when you get back! Take Care.