Monday, March 20, 2006

Too Much!

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but there is way too much snow! We've been so lucky so far this winter, but I'm sick of it. I'm lucky if I can even get out of the house and go anywhere cause I get stuck just trying to get up and down the driveway...and we've shovelled a million times!

Tonight we're going for dinner with my family for an early birthday dinner. I chose Olive Garden cause it's a good place that everyone can find something they like...and who doesn't love the salad and breadsticks???!!! I laughed cause when we were making plans my mom made sure that we all had 4x4 so that we would all make it to the restaurant in the snow (I'm making it sound like we live in some little remote snowed-in place, but really the main roads aren't too bad anymore). It will be nice to go out and spend time with family.

I made the yummiest fruit salad yesterday...I should post the recipe cause it's one that everyone loves. If we ever have dinner with Cody's family that's the one request they give for me 'Bring your fruit salad!' It's so easy....but so yummy!

Enjoy the day and stay warm!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Umm yeah! I want to now the secrets to your yummy fruit salad! Everything you make is yummy Kim!! You will enjoy your trip because there is not even a flake of snow in Chicago or NYC! Enjoy!

Talia said...

fruit salad? do share!! have fun at olive garden...my fave place! yum. ya, this snow is ridiculous, i think graham's helped push like a million cars out of the snow in the past few days. ridiculous!!