
use one of these right now! I am so tired, I feel like I have had no time to relax since I've been home and it's already been a week. Last night I didn't get home until 10:00...that's 2 late nights this week, and then getting up early makes it so hard. So right now this chocolatey goodness is looking real good!
Easter this weekend and we're still trying to figure out when we're having dinner with our families and what the plans are. Cody's family wants to have a bar-b-que on Sunday so that leaves my family for Saturday! I can't complain cause that means 2 yummy dinners!
One more week until the Urban Convention...I'm getting really excited! We've been getting class kits and all the fun stuff in the store and it makes me so excited to be a part of this convention. Such a great opportunity to meet amazing scrapbooking ladies! I can't wait!
Have a great day...I know I'll be thinking about the frozen hot chocolate all morning!

1 comment:
mmmmmm....i want one of those, too! i'm saving my mixes for my anniversary...don't know if i can wait that long, though!
Post a Comment