
Just a few of the pics we took at cku. It was so different than I ever imagined, but Tal and I had a blast. It was so neat meeting Ali and Becky and taking classes from Heidi Swapp...her class was amazing...I could have spent day and night scrapbooking with her. She is such a talented and amazing lady. Her team is amazing too! Becky Higgins is so sweet, Tal and I enjoyed visiting with her on the shuttle back to the hotel. She even remembered us from earlier in the day at her make'n'take table!
So back to the beginning of CKU...Tal and I got there early Thursday morning to find that there were ladies lined up down and around the hotel. We decided to buy our CKU shirts first since the line up was shorter than the registration line up. Then after registration our day began with make'n'takes (6x6 pages). We stayed from half the day and then met up with Lisa who took us around Chicago...shopping, eating, showing us her apartment...(it was so fun seeing you Lisa and thanks for driving us around! Love ya!) and then we were back to CKU for the tailgate party! That was an experience...I've never seen so many ladies dressed up and more excited than little kids on Halloween! It was fun.
The other days at CKU were great. I mentioned before, but working on the "She" album was my favorite. I learned so much and had such a good time. Tal and I were exhausted from carrying all our stuff around, I thought for sure my arms were going to fall off...I wanted a massage so bad....
My goal today is to work a little bit on my she album, but we'll see how much time I really I have tonight. Oh and other exciting news...I signed up today for yoga! I am so looking forward to it, but it doesn't start until May :( so I have to wait a bit longer. At least I signed up.
night!

1 comment:
yay, i'm glad you signed up for some yoga classes...put those cute pants to use! hehe!
Post a Comment