Sunday, May 07, 2006

Happily!

I am so thankful for my sisters! I love them both so much and have been thinking about them lots since we haven't really seen each other much lately. I'm used to talking to them almost everyday and it seems like we have all been too busy to do the usual chating. Do you ever feel like life is just too busy...that you have no time to do all the things you want to? I'm feeling a little like this right now, and I'm not even sure what it is that I feel I'm missing out on. Maybe it's that I haven't had any time to clean my house really good and get things organized, or maybe it's that I feel I don't have all the time in the world to spend in my scrapbook room, or maybe it's the fact that my scrapbook room is so disorganized right now that I can't even work in there???? Whatever the reason life carries on while I'm sitting here complaining, so I myaswell get over it and just deal! There's always tomorrow....

1 comment:

Talia said...

such a cute page! what stamps are those?? fun, fun!!