Tuesday, May 09, 2006


Thought I would share a cool picture I took while I was in NYC. Sometimes I feel like this...I rush by everything in a blur. I hate it when live gets crazy, but tomorrow everything will change! I start Yoga! I am so excited and really looking forward to learning to get rid of the stress in my life. Things are really a rollercoaster for us right now with so many changes and struggles to deal with...after tomorrow it will be a new start! I was talking to Eryne today about taking a class by myself...do I try to get a spot in the back so no one can see me and I can just blend in without looking stupid? Or do I go near the front so I can see what I'm doing? Remember I'm short!

We finally got a new computer! It's not set up yet, but soon we will be Mac people! I have never really used a Mac, but I've really wanted one and heard you can do some pretty cool things on it and we got an awesome deal that we couldn't turn down. Here's hoping we'll like it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Photo! and I totally know how you feel... hopefully yoga will give you a chance to just breath and focus! What kind of class are you thinking of taking? sounds like a good idea whatever it is!?

Anonymous said...

never mind...you meant taking the YOGA class by yourself! DUH! I say find a spot somewhere in the middle! and good for you by the way - it takes a lot of guts to do something like this by yourself! You'll love it!

Anonymous said...

i am lovin' on your picture? when did you go to new york? matt and i are planning a trip there for our 10th anniversary. it might sound odd to people...since the typical big anniversary is a cruise, but i think new york sounds like way more fun! you should share more of your pics! and let me know how yoga goes and if it helps with the stress!

Shelley said...

kim- this picture is the coolest! You've got talent. Love it!