
this post a million times...no really too many times to count and I would either get distracted by something or one time my post completely disappeared...no idea what happened. But I finally am finding a couple of minutes to write something. Thought I would share a random picture of me in NYC...this big LOVE thing was in the middle of the sidewalk one day, so we took some pics with it. Oh how I miss that place. I really can't wait to go back...hopefully next year!
I went to Lisa's baby shower tonight. Her little baby Jackson is so cute!!! He has the cutest little double chin...oh babies are cute! I found this little baby beach towel for him and then a couple of little fishy toys. Anything that little is adorable! It's been awhile since I've seen Lisa, but I love how we can just catch up in the hour that we see each other. So fun!
I really should get back to work on my projects for the Urban Scrapbook. It's my turn for the monthly calendar and I'm still trying to finish a class that I'll be teaching in the future. I was a little stumped earlier in the week, so here's hoping the ideas will come. Night!

2 comments:
I know, I already can't wait to go back to NYC. I still listen to Wicked every time I get in my car!!
I love the "LOVE" - what a cute picture! It would make a super layout!! Maybe after all of your other projects are done...
Post a Comment