Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Too quiet!


So Jason and Emmy moved into their house today...after staying at our house (Jason's almost been here two months!) for the past little while. It seems way too quiet now, and I know we're going to miss Brianna's good morning 'Hi' and kiss. What a funny girl! She seriously makes us laugh. One of her new things whenever I'm sitting down, she comes up behind me and wraps her arms around me and looks up at me waiting for a piggy back ride...and she'll stand there looking at me until I actually get up and get moving. I love her so much! I went with Emmy today to purchase her favorite things from Walmart...cleaning supplies...for the new house...and every kind imaginable. I'm going to miss my cleaner (just kidding Emmy). But she has been so helpful, always cleaning the kitchen. It's been great. Their new house is very nice, and I really shouldn't complain cause they only moved a couple of blocks away!!!

*UPDATE* Something exciting! I'm done seminary now! Today was my last day...I can finally sleep in!

3 comments:

Talia said...

yay, seminary's over!! now you can sleep in!!

Shelley said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I only have 14 more days of school left!! It is sad what makes us happy! Enjoy some sleep for me!

Anonymous said...

what a relief that its over i bet...hopefully if they keep you in for next year you will have some easier kids! get some good rest to make up for the past year!