
I was thinking today about what great friends I have! I don't even know if I can count how many years we've been friends, but it's gotta be around 12 - 15 years!!! Crazy! I have so many good memories of us together...I could reminisce for hours. But tomorrow is Adria's birthday (happy birthday Adee!) and I was thinking about the time that we blindfolded her and took her out for dinner for her birthday. It was a nice June day and the patio at this restaurant was right as you walked in the front doors. Well, we told her that she was going to hit her head if she didn't duck and we were making her do all these crazy things...of course we're taking pictures!!! Hee hee! So funny. But I love these girlies so much, and I am so lucky to have such great friends.

1 comment:
haha!! i totally forgot about making her duck and stuff. so funny. we definately had good times...i think we need another "remember the time when..." session. Awesome layout!!
Post a Comment