Sunday, June 04, 2006

Feeling tired.

I don't know why I'm feeling like this today, but I'm kind of tired. We went for a long walk tonight cause it's just so nice out, but I was tired even before we left.... I was hoping I could have a day to relax tomorrow bymyself, but I don't think that will be happening. My Mom called and she wants to come over again and continue going through their stuff that's in our basement. I am more than happy to have her come, it just means there will be more mess to deal with. She came on Friday and we threw away at least 12 garbage bags of junk! It feels good to clean and get rid of stuff (even if it's not my own). Maybe once it's cleaned out Cody and I will start thinking about what we want to do down there. I know I want an organized scrapbook room and maybe a guest room, and of course another bathroom and an organized laundry room. I have so many plans, but my plans mean a lot of work that Cody doesn't want to do!

I spent a little bit of time today scrapbooking. Finally! I have been wanting to be in my room, but I find it hard to work in here when it's messy and today I was just too tired to even think about putting anything away. p.s. I love these ki products!

Last night I went to Ikea and walked around for a bit. I got these really cute bags that I thought would be cute to wrap gifts in, and some cute napkins. I walked around for about an hour and that was my big purchase...bags and napkins! Not very exciting. But I wasn't sure what I even wanted, it was more of a browsing/window shopping trip!

Tomorrow I plan to get into my spring cleaning. I really want to de-junk my house and go through all my cupboards and organize! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Talia said...

cute page, kim! and good luck with the spring cleaning...it's so nice to get organized! maybe i'll do that someday, too...

Anonymous said...

hey its summer...you already missed the spring cleaning...at least thats what i tell my husband! your layout is adorable! hope everything is going good with you and your husband!