I know, it's been a long time since my last post but my excuse is that things have been really really busy.... Friday night I worked the late night crop at work and was so sick. I had such a bad fever and was freezing cold even though Heather had made me a hot lemon drink. I feel bad, but I didn't get too much done there. By the time we left and I got home it was after 1:00 and I had to call Cody to keep me awake while I drove the 1/2 hour home. I know...poor me...enough complaining. I'm feeling better today except that I have a really bad sore throat!
My sister and her girls were here this past week. It was so fun to see them and play with Pacey and Sydney. They just make you laugh. Pacey calls me "the Kimmy with the Cody" (she has a cousin named Kim), and she is always doing something funny or saying something funny. She's a goofy girl. And Thursday night Cody and I took Chelsey and the girls to Chucky Cheese for Sydney's birthday and you would have thought it was Pacey's birthday. We had so much fun though. I'll have to post some of the pics later.
But I promise to be a better blogger this week. Maybe I'll even have some layouts and pictures posted or something...who knows?
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sorry to hear you're sick...it's definatley going around. payton and i are still trying to recover...
Nice to see you posting again kimmy! Glad to hear that you are feeling better...next time call someone to help you out, okay?!
Post a Comment