
I am having so much fun with my new hair cut! I know my smile in this photo is dorky, but it was hard getting a picture of myself with my big camera...so no laughing, this is it. This was my first day doing my hair myself (my cousin Jordan cuts my hair and for some reason she always seems to be able to do my hair better than I can!) I had my hair in a faux hawk (ignore my spelling) and wore it like that to work...when I came home my Mom was here...I think that was the best reaction I've had to my hair....ever.... She was on the phone with my sister and starts saying "Kimberly what did you do to you hair? Do your bangs have to do that?" Emmy was laughing so hard! It was good. So what do you think?

3 comments:
so so cute!! love it!
totally dig your new 'do!! You are the last person that I imagined to have such a funky hair style it is so unexpected & cute on you!!!
i love it! and i especially love the "do your bangs have to do that comment" totally cracked me up!
**ANDREA GET A BLOG**
Post a Comment