Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Honey Boy



So my blog might be filled with pictures of my childhood in the next couple of weeks as I discover more of my memories. But let me tell you about this picture of our bird Honey Boy! I have no idea how we came up with that name or even who named it, since I was a new born baby when we got him. This was no ordinary bird...he could talk! And when I was first born, and since Chelsey who is only 14 months older than me was still sleeping in the crib, I slept in the dining room on the table in a basket. That's where honey boy lived...in a cage in the dining room, and so he learned to talk. He could say "Pretty boy" and I was told he would say "Pretty baby!" Isn't he cute? I love that! Hmmm...I might have to do a scrapbook page about honey boy??? Ideas!

I had yoga tonight and it was great. I feel a little more flexible than before. But most of all I feel relaxed, and that was part of the reason I took it so I guess I'm accomplishing what I was wanting. I'm thinking I might try pilates next though cause I am wanting more of a workout. We'll see. Cody should be home soon and I think we're going to head to Marble slab...the best thing to eat after exercising...icecream! We haven't seen each other all day, and we've both just been so busy the past couple of days. That's how it goes I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you totally have to scrapbook the bird story...it is so cute! i will definitely have to try me some of that yoga and see if it is relaxing...i definitely need that now after packing up 500 kits for CKU! blech!