
I found this picture of the kids in my family on the computer...so funny! Look how little we are. My dad had used the computer to make a video of us from all the slides he had taken and this was one of them! We all have such goofy smiles! (I'm the youngest in case you're wondering.)
It took me a couple of days, but I finally got this computer working and can I tell you how much I love it??? It's so different from my old, slow and noisy computer, but it's so much fun. I can't quite figure out how to get pictures on my blog cause my options are different than before, but I'm sure if I play around with it a little than I'll get the hang of it. I successfully hooked up my computer all by myself, but haven't been able to get the internet working. No matter what I did (and believe me I followed the manuel pretty good) nothing would work. So finally tonight I called Telus to get help and of course the internet started up no problem, making me look stupid for not being able to get it working. It just figures. Well, I want to go for a run before it gets too dark out...10 p.m. and it's still light out. I love summer!

4 comments:
that is such a fun picture!! i love all the old family pics, theyre the best. so cute!!
YAY! You got everything running okay...and all by yourself, GOOD FOR YOU!(with the exception of that teeny tiny telus phonecall) hee hee!
what a cute picture! glad to see your back on the computer! and you know that if you hadnt called you wouldnt have gotten the computer to work for at least a month...that is so my luck!
Glad to see you are up and running! That picture is too cute! I need to dig out some of our old ones and do some pages!
Post a Comment