
Okay, so I can't stop playing around with photos...it's too much fun. And I have to say that I really don't know what I'm doing I just play around until I'm happy with the results. I had taken a couple of pictures of myself in the mirror the other day and thought I would try making them look a little artistic...kind of fun! Now if only I can get motivated to scrapbook! I don't know what my problem has been lately, but I'm starting to think that it's my scrapbook room...it's too messy to do anything in there. I'm feeling like I have no room, and no organization. But I don't want to go buy anything for it, cause eventually (sooner than later hopefully) I'll have my new scrapbook 'studio' in the basement. I found a picture of exactly what I've been wanting...so until it's finished it's a surprise. I know that it's possible that it might never get built, but I'm hoping...dreaming that it just might happen.
Tonight Cody and I went to a movie...Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest. And I thought it was really good. Cody and I laughed at some pretty cheesy, but funny parts and I'm positive we were the only ones laughing! Don't you love that when the theater is full and no one makes a sound when something funny happens. Either a) it wasn't really funny or b) no one has a sense of humor.... But I thought it was pretty good, I love movies like that. Next on the list is...The Devil Wears Prada I loved the book and can't wait to see the movie!
I just realized what time it is and I'm really not much of a late night person, so I better get to bed if I plan on functioning tomorrow! I'm so glad I have another day to try and get some things done around here. I've let the laundry pile up more than usual, so poor Cody has no work clothes...oops! Have a good night!

3 comments:
TOTALLY COOL PHOTO! it looks like you've been having fun getting to know your mac!
okay, so is there something in the water because I'm having problems creating too! It is really starting to bother me...I try going on 2peas and looking at mags to get inspired and nothing is working!!! It is extremely frustrating. What do we do???
i want to see that movie...loved the first one! and the devil wears prada is awesome...we just got a mac yesterday and i have no clue what i'm doing. i'm sure i'll be calling you for help!! cute picture!!
love your new banner. such a cute photo and i am lovin on your hair...cant decide if i could be brave enough to do a short cut too! you look totally cute!
Post a Comment