It seems like the day just flew by...I have no idea where the time has gone. So I went to my parents house this morning, then met my cousin for lunch (which was so much fun Jord) and then I couldn't even tell you what I did the rest of the day. It seemed like I got so much done, but looking around I couldn't tell you what. I sat in my scrapbooking room looking at some of my supplies for awhile...but nothing. I fiddled around in the kitchen for awhile...but Cody's papers are still laying all over the counter. I tidied the front entrance a bit... but there are still bags of dvd's sitting by the stairs. And I even managed to do the never ending loads of laundry...and there's still more to do. If someone could tell me any secrets at being productive I would love to know!
I met Cody tonight at one of his job sites so we could at least have dinner together. He has been working crazy hours, and I'm usually in bed when he gets home (and I'm still sleeping when he leaves in the morning). So I met him so we could spend a little bit of time together which was nice. He's got to slow down...but unfortunately it doesn't look like that will be happening anytime soon.
I finally really scrapbooked last night. I've been feeling so uncreative the past couple of weeks...what's wrong? But I created this lo...took awhile, but I did something. And even Rhonna Farrer commented on it on 2peas!!! I know I'm a dork...the things that make me happy!
4 comments:
Girl, If I knew any secrets I would share...but unfortunately, It seems that I am in the same boat as you! There's just not enough time in the day...
I'm totally WOWED by your amazing layout...not something I would expect from you! WOOHOO! and ya know, it's good to find joy in the little things...like Rhonna commenting on your page!! You are SO NOT A DORK!
I love..love...love this page of you and the funky urban look background! your so amazing at scrap booking! We need to do a photo shoot soon! it would be so fun! and to answer your queston about how to get everything done in the day...just leave it for cody on saturday...he will love the idea just ask em'lol
Those things make me happy too! you are so normal- I feel like I go, go go,all day, and yet, you would never know I had done a thing. let me know if you find out any secrets!
looooove this page!! your hair has totally grown already, hey? i love it!!
Post a Comment