Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Too Much Fun!





Chelsey and the girls are here for a little holiday! And it's been so much fun. I've spent the last couple of days outside playing at the park, today we went to the Legislature building and played in the pools, and even made another trip to Chuck E Cheese. It's been a packed couple of days, but it's been so much fun. I'm glad they finally made it here after some car troubles, but things worked out. I've taken hundreds of pictures of these kids and thought I would share a couple of my favorites. It's hard to believe how quickly they grow up. Sydney can actually say my name...it doesn't always sound like 'Kim' but when I ask her my name she says it in her own way. Pacey is such a character...she's almost 5!!! Hard to believe. And still after all these years she loves (and I mean loves) Cody! Anytime I see her or talk to her she needs to know what Cody is doing. The highlight of the picnic on Tuesday night was that Cody came! And then Talin hung out with us today. Chelsey and I were remembering back to when we were going into grade 4...yup he's already that old. It's crazy! But we've had so much fun the past couple of days and more to come tomorrow. I think we're going to the parade??? I haven't been to one of those since I was in Disney World a couple of years ago...but the kids somehow figured out it was tomorrow and that's all they've been talking about. So since I want to spend time with Chels and the girls I'll join everyone. Should be good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pics of these beautiful children! Hope you had fun at the parade!