Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Thought I'd Share...

a few photos I took of the ADORABLE Gabby the day she was born. I had so much fun playing around in Photoshop, but don't ask me what I did cause I just kind of play around until I like how the picture looks! One day I'll get the hang of it....





Isn't she cute? The lighting in the room was perfect for pictures! And thank goodness for digital cameras, we just took a ton of pictures and hoped that there would be some cute ones (and of course there were!).

Cody and I are getting ready to finish our basement. My parents stuff will all be out of there tomorrow, and I can't wait. Not that we need more space, but it will be so nice to finally build my scrapbook room in the basement. I have so many plans that I can't wait. I'm feeling so cramed in my tiny room right now...I have no where to put anything - and I mean no where! I was at Tal's house not too long ago and she has an awesome space...it is of course perfect! So hopefully in the near future I'll have some pictures to share of my new room. And the way things are looking Cody has some plans of his own as well...I guess we myaswell do everything while we are already in a mess, right?

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Hey Kim! Love reading your blog! Anyway, when you were in NY a while back which hotel did you stay at? How did you like it? I'm planning a trip sometime and I am just checking out my options. Thanks! Veronica

Kristi said...

GREAT pictures Kim! someday we'll both be famous photographers! hee hee!

Anonymous said...

such cute pictures kim!!! tal's so lucky you were there to take them. jealous!

- niki