Sunday, September 17, 2006

so many reasons to be happy!



So friday Cody and I hung out and it was so much fun. 1. because now that he has his own plumbing business we don't always get to spend time together. And 2. because we went shopping! We spent a couple of hours at West Ed, and really we didn't need to buy anything, but it's hard not to resist. We went to a really cute store (Aerie) which is a part of American Eagle and it totally rocks! Not only did I spend too much money on cute pj bottoms and other fun little things, but they gave me this flower and a cute little bag. I'm all about the packaging, so when I saw how cute the bags were...and the girl wrapped everything in tissue and tied it with a ribbon and then she even put little smelly things in the bag...so cute! Yup, I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff! Hehe! And then we came home and watched Grey's Anatomy. I'm trying to make it through the second season before it starts again on Thursday, and I'm loving it! I don't know why I never watched it before, it seriously rocks! All the new shows are starting again, so I'll have to pick and choose which ones to watch, cause there is no way I can keep up with all of them. Cody on the other hand would love to try, but I think we've both decided that this year it just isn't possible. I'll update you with what I'm watching. But I should run...gotta watch amazing race!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the worm's eye view of this flower shot! Never heard of this store before...is it new to WEM?? I must check it out!!

Talia said...

love that store...you can never have enough comfy clothes!