
So my little neice Pacey just started kindergarten a couple of weeks ago, and she loves it! She also now takes the bus to school, which could be an interesting thing. On her way home she rides with kids all the way up to grade 9, and I'm sure she thinks that's great. She seriously can not wait to be grown up so she can wear make up. And she's not shy! Thinking of her on the bus reminds me of my good ol' bus days.... hated it! I can remember how mean the kids on the bus were and how long that bus ride took. I grew up on an acreage only about 5 or 10 minutes from my junior high school, but it took over an hour and a half to get to school on the bus. Our bus days only lasted a couple of years thankfully, since we hated it so much. It's funny remembering certain moments of my childhood and remembering events and places I've been...so many emotions come flooding back. Feelings of being scared, thinking I'll miss the bus to feelings of relief that we missed the bus. I think of what it was like for me to ride the bus and just hope that Pacey has a better experience then I did...hard to believe that she's that old already! Love her so much!
K
(I know this scan isn't the best...oops!)

1 comment:
she is so cute! fun page!!
Post a Comment