Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A couple of years ago...


so many things were happening in my life at this time. It's hard to believe how much things can change. Looking back I can see how much I've grown and developed stronger qualities...I've become happier and forcused more on that. It was 2 years ago that I made that change in my life, I decided to focus on being happy. I chose to focus on doing what I loved. I was taking a photography class, loving it, and was on my way to making choices that would lead me to where I am today. I love my job, love my family and love my life! I truely feel blessed and know that I am doing exactly what I need to be doing right now. Life is great!

K

1 comment:

Talia said...

this is such a cute picture of you guys!! it always feels good when things are going as they should...yay!!
tali