I started a little recipe spot where I thought I could share some of my favorite recipes. Most of them are so simple...cause really I don't cook that often. But feel free to let me know what you think, or maybe you have a recipe that you can share with me. Check it out. It's called "good eats" (thanks to my hubby), and maybe if you try it, rate it out of 10 (10 being the highest) on how much you liked it. I always make Cody do this when I make something, I like to know if he liked it enough for me to make it again....
k
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
this is such a good isea, kim!! i'll let you know if i have anything to share! mmmm...some more "simply delectable" meals! hehe!
hey hey...you actually did it! YAY! I will try this sans meat... being a veg-head and all! This is such a fabulous idea...a recipe BLOG! it wouldn't let me comment though...cuz I'm not a blogger - YET!
Post a Comment