Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's been a busy weekend so far with so much going on, yummy food to eat, and time spent with family. Yesterday Lee and Tamara and their kids were here and we got to hang out with them...so fun! It's kind of sad how little we really see of Cody's family sometimes, but life is always so busy for everyone that it makes it hard. Especially when everyone is spread out. We had dinner at Karin's last night...I think there was 16 kids! And that's not even all of them. Cody has such a big family (compared to mine), but it's always fun to see everyone and catch up.

I've also been working really hard at organizing my house. And somehow, it seems like an endless job. I just really want everything in it's place. Friday night we tackled Cody's business stuff...I know it's friday night, but we had no other time and with family coming to stay it had to get done. But we managed to get things put away and somewhat organized. It feels so good to do that. Now I can start on the 'guest room'. That's always the room that gets everything thrown into it. Isn't there always one place like that in your house? Not that it's full of junk, but the closet has my sewing machine and stationary (I love stationary!) and just odds and ends. I have to get going on it. But I thought I would share this....

our living room wall has been empty for 4 years, and when I saw this I loved it. Slowly things are coming together.

I plan on scrapbooking later...hopefully I'll have something to share tomorrow!

k

2 comments:

Talia said...

i love that thing on your wall!! so awesome. good luck with all of your organizing, it feel so good to get that all done!!

Anonymous said...

I have been feeling like every room in my house is a dumping ground for hoemlress objects! The clutter creates so much stress so it feels great to have everything in it's place!! The trouble is keeping it that way! Good Luck...and AWESOME scrolly wall decoration!!??