
So I signed up for the Mosh Post monthly kit! I thought it might be fun, something different to try, and Tal is on the design team...so fun! And they have awesome kits! So I finally sat down last night and did this....
I often wonder if life will ever slow down??? It seems like time moved slowly when I was younger and now I just can't keep up! This week I have 6 days off in a row, which really doesn't happen very often. It's been great though cause I've been able to somewhat catch up on the cleaning and organizing that I've been trying to do for months now.
We spent this past weekend in Cardston with family, and it was fun hanging out. We were taking Brianna home and she did so good on the ride home. Cody kept her pretty entertained! She was glued to the movie and they ate almost a whole bag of popcorn twists! Neices and nephews are so much fun...it's hard to believe that Talin is almost 10 and in grade 4. I still remember him at Brianna's age...and Pacey and Sydney...I won't even start.
But this week I'm teaching a class at the store...a circle recipe tin. I didn't design the class, but I'll be teaching it Thursday night. It seems simple enough, but I'm still nervous. I'd say it's harder teaching something you didn't make....it'll be good.
Well, back to cleaning...so much to do. (looking back at my other posts I seem to talk a lot about cleaning my house...I promise I won't mention it next time).
K

3 comments:
i feel like my life revolves around cleaning and organizing that never gets done, too...you are not alone! i love your page, so simple and pretty and i love the quote! tfs!!
yep, cleaning is life, sadly. love all your stuff. do you ever work the crop nights, cause I would love to come and scrap, or we could set up our own night. It would be fun to scrap with you!
Cool LO ... i really like it!
Post a Comment