Wednesday, November 08, 2006

already hating winter....

I just have to complain a little bit tonight about my car and winter roads...I hate it! I'm already slipping and close to getting stuck (on the side roads) and it's not even that bad yet. But I don't want to spend the money on winter tires this year, so I'll just have to deal with it. Anyway, I should run get some stuff done around here. I know, I know I sure had a lot to say but life's a little boring right now. Nothing too much to share and I haven't taken any new photos or scrapbooked lately. Hopefully soon.

K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about those roads!! I don't think it's very fun out there right now and I even have 4x4 and winter tires! I will say though, it does help a lot! Just take it easy out there and be safe!!

Roxy Roller said...

Totally agree with the winter driving thing and it is only the middle of November.
I also wanted to let you know that I linked your blog to mine, I hope that is okay!