Sunday, November 26, 2006

A day in the life!



Just thought I'd share a layout I did last week. Now that some of my stuff is in the basement I don't seem to do as much scrapbooking as I used to. Although I do have more and more projects on the go. Maybe one day I'll actually be able to get something done.

Saturday Cody and I went to his nephew and niece's basketball game. It was so cute! They're only 8 and 5, and so much fun to watch. There were actually some pretty good kids! And it was good to see Ron and Shauna since it's been awhile. Shauna is pregnant with #4 and is so small...seriously she hardly looks pregnant. She's due beginning to middle of February and is still in her normal clothes! It's crazy. But we got to hang out with them for awhile, and then Cody and I went shopping and did a bunch of running around that needed to get done. It was also my work party this weekend and we had so much fun. The food was amazing...we had bar-b-qued turkey! The whole thing was gourmet and perfect. It was at one of the owner's homes (such a beautiful house) and a lady catered the whole thing and had a waitress...it was so nice. I really feel blessed to work for such great people!

I need to run though cause my shows are on soon...desperate housewives and amazing race! Love it!

K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wasn't the party amazing!! They sure do go ALL-OUT eh? It's just too bad that the table is son long...didn't get to chat with everyone a whole lot!! It is so nice to work for people who show their appreciation! WE ARE SO LUCKY.

Anonymous said...

P.S. AWESOME page by the way! LOVE IT!!