I was tagged by Shelley ! Thanks a lot!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I don't know if I can choose...I love them both. But probably I would choose hot chocolate since egg nog is so thick.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa does not wrap them, and usually we each have a little spot on the couch by our stockings (since they get so full they can not be hung).
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White! But right now they're only on the tree. We have never put lights on our house. Cody won't go out in the cold to do it.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope, never have!
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually around december 1st, but this year I put everything up in November...I just couldn't wait any longer.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Sweet Potatoes...love my sister Chelsey's recipe! So yummy!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: (my funniest one) One year when I was little I unwrapped slippers from my grandma and grandpa long before Christmas and didn't want my mom to find out so I hid them under my bed. Shortly after she was cleaning my room and found them...re-wrapped them...and surprised me Christmas morning when I unwrapped them again. I wish I could have seen my own face...I remember being in shock! Hehe!
8. How and When did you learn the truth about Santa? Of course my brother told me...he was older than me and would always sneak around to find out what my parents and "Santa" had got us.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? As kids it was always pajamas, but now we usually just wait until Christmas morning.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Pink and Green.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it, but only on christmas because I hate driving in it.
12. Can you ice skate? ya, but it's been a long time.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? There are so many things that I've loved...as a kid it was probably the china doll that I thought Santa brought for me, but as it turned out it was for my sister.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? I love being with family...love the food...giving gifts...doing nice things for others...and reading our favorite Christmas story "that thine alms may be in secret!" I cry everytime we read it.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I love all the Christmas baking...too many to pick just one!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We don't really have many Christmas traditions, but we did start doing a cousin Christmas party that is a lot of fun. Oh I should say my favorite is the advent Calendar that my mom makes us every year...each year they would get better and better, she even made up a poem for it. Now we each have an advent calendar that she's sewn so she just has to fill it up each year.
17. What tops your tree? A silver star!
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Definitely giving...I love shopping for other people.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Right now I love the Sarah McLauchlan Christmas CD, but I also love this song that we sang in Young Women's "Child of the Poor/What Child is This"
20. What is your favorite Christmas story? That thine alms may be in secret! Definitely my favorite!
That was fun! And for those that possibly read this...I'll tag Talia! Umm...don't know who else really has a blog that reads this, so if you do than add it to your blog and tag someone else. Enjoy!
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I totally forgot about "That thine Alms May Be In Secret"!! I LOVE that story too! And I want to see the advent calendar that your mom made!! I am sure it is stinking cute! Fun answers! Cute story about the slippers!
Post a Comment