Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Little Christmas Gift!



Last week Jan from work gave me the best gift! She totally surprised me, since we had just been looking at these cute houses online. I had mentioned while we were looking at them how I've always wanted to collect cute little Christmas houses...and then she found this one at Wellington! What a nice gift, thanks Jan!

Christmas preparations are coming along, but definitely slow since the roads are so slushy and bad. I can hardly get out of our driveway without getting stuck. I hate it! So my solution...stay home! I hardly go anywhere, therefore not getting much done. I'm getting a little behind on my advent calendar, I think we get 2 treats today to catch up...yum! But things are good. Busy, busy, but good. I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season!

K

1 comment:

Kristi said...

that little house is so cute! I almost got stuck on my moms road. nasty snow!