



*Update* His name is Ryker Fynn Loewen!
I've been keeping a secret for a couple of months now, and I'm so excited to share our news! Cody and I adopted a beautiful little boy!!! He was born Saturday December 9 and I got to be there for his birth. It was the most special experience and Cody and I feel so blessed. We have fallin in love with him and are so happy. It's hard to believe that he is finally here...we've waited for this moment for what seems like a lifetime, but we are thrilled! We love every little thing about him and I can't even begin to express all the emotions of the past days, weeks, months...years. He is here and he's perfect and we feel like we've been given the most incredible Christmas gift. No one at church knew, so when we showed up (late) today everyone was surprised and someone who was sitting in the back said that there was quite the whispering of excitement going on when we walked in. It was fun when people asked who's baby we were holding to say that he was ours and then see their surprise. And it was so nice to show him to all our good friends. Of course their were tears from some who were so sweet! I keep telling Cody everyday that I just love him so much I could cry...there has just been so many things I've felt throughout this whole process and now we have a special baby boy who will be ours to love and teach and watch grow. I feel like I'm rambling, but I've just been so excited to share this news with everyone. Our lives will be forever changed....
Kim
P.S. Happy Birthday Payton!!! (tomorrow) Auntie Kimmy and Uncle Cody love you!

12 comments:
KIM! I am SOOOO excited for you! My Mom actually just told me on the phone and I was wondering if you had something on your blog yet! I was so glad to see there was. He is beautiful.... did you mention his name? So cute. I can't wait to see him. Congrats.
i love him so much! i am so glad i can finally brag to people about him, i've been holding it in for too long. congrats, kimmy...no one deserves this more than you and cody and we love Ryker so much! enjoy him!!
he's just adorable kim!!!!! i'm SO excited for you and cody. what a lucky little boy to get such awesome parents like you two. enjoy every second with him and cuddle him like crazy now, because babies change into little people ( who just want to move around ) before you know it! also, lovin his name. hugs,
- niki
oh Kim, I am so happy for you! that is too fun! congratulations! love it!
WOW!!! I am thrilled for you! What an amazing Christmas gift! So when I had that feeling not too long ago, I was kind of right, wasn't I? Merry Christmas!
That is awesome. I am a regular blog reader of yours... Don't comment much. But couldn't stop by without giving my congrats!!
Chantel
kim i am so happy for you and cody. what an adorable little boy. and i love his name. he is the luckiest little boy. i can not wait to see pics of him as he grows up. this is defentily the best christmas ever for you and cody. one you will never forget. all my love chery
Hey Kim! Your pictures are sooo cute! Congrats on your special boy...I am so happy for you!!
murriHey Kim! Your pictures are sooo cute! Congrats on your special boy...I am so happy for you!!
YOU FINALLY POSTED! YAY!
I am just tickled pink for you and Cody...you are going to make awesome parents! Ryker is so super cute! I cannot wait to meet him! Merry Merry Christmas to you and your new little family!! WOO HOO!
P.S. I love his name too! :)
I found your blog thru another blog. :)
Your new baby is just beautiful! And I love his name. Adoption is incredible - we have adopted three ourselves. :)
Congratulations on your new tiny bundle! :)
Hi Kim... my husband and I are interested in adopting. Would you mind sharing a little info? I'm still in the researching phase and would appreciate any advice/info. juli dot davis at g m a i l dotcom
Post a Comment