Every day I love this little guy more and more. Yes, I am tired but it's worth it! He has brought us so much happiness that I didn't even know was possible. I love his skinny little legs, the way he moves his head back and forth when he's trying to get his bottle, the way he peaks to see who's holding him when he's trying to sleep, and I love the glare he gives! Cody and I are just completely in love!!! I took Ryker to work to meet everyone...I've missed The Urban Scrapbook girls! The first couple of weeks I was off (my last official day of work was the end of Novemeber because we knew Ryker would be born soon and I wanted time to get things ready) it was hard to be away. I felt like I was missing all the new stuff, but now for awhile I get to be a costumer! And once things settle down and get into a routine I'll probably be going back to work one day a month. But I love being home...this has always been my dream...and I LOVE it! I love that we litterally spend hours and hours just looking and holding our baby! That we spend every moment at home together being a family. And I love that we now have an extended family who have a special place in our hearts. We have been given such a blessing. There truly is so much to be thankful for. I couldn't imagine my life without all those that I love.
Tomorrow I am getting together with the girls...Tal and A and our 'kids'!!! I love just hanging out with them. We can always talk forever and I love it. We're just going to hang out, eat, chat, open presents, play with the kiddies, chat some more and have fun. I love our girl time. I actually should go wrap a couple of gifts for tomorrow...nothing like leaving it to the last minute!
k

5 comments:
I love the new pictures that you posted. I really love the look that Ryker is giving in the second picture! Priceless! I was looking at your blog with Sydney this afternoon and she saw your previous post and knew right away who you were. Tim she said and then coey! Cute, Cute, Cute. Guess I'll just have to look for pics here since you don't send me any!
oh, kim, these pictures are so cute! i love ryker so much...i love seeing you as a mama. and today was so fun...totally what i needed. i love our annual christmas get together! thanks for the presents, i am feeling very spoiled. luv ya!
Thank you so much for bringing little baby Ryker to the store for us to finally meet him! It sure did brighten my day...He is absolutely perfect! Now, don't be stranger - we miss you too!
Hello...just wanted you to know that I had been here and am so happy for you, Cody and the addition and blessing that baby Ryker is in your lives. Savor every minute of him in your life. I have lived and learned through my own personal tragedy that we can never take a minute of life for granted. I hope that you all enjoy many years of love and happiness together. And I will be back looking for some scrap pages of your little guy. He's bound to inspire some great layouts! (P.S. I linked to Talia from a comment on Heidi Swapp's blog. Stop by my Nitty.Gritty. during Ryker's nap or bottle sometime. =) And without needed to say so because I'm sure it will be...Have a Merry Christmas.)
As a person who frequents Urban and thinks you're the bomb when I go into the store...I came across your blog through a link...and I had to comment....Congratulations Kim on such a blessed Christmas present...Cherish every moment! Many blessings to you and your family in the new year!
Post a Comment