
So I was thinking a lot today about my goal for "A Year To Remember" and thinking about what I need to do. So I want to put a portfolio together...but I need more practice. Ryker has been sick the past couple of days, so I haven't taken many pictures of him. But I need to. I need to be more creative with my photos and what I do with him. I need to think outside of the box...hmmm...this is definitely a good goal for me to work on. It gives me something to do for myself. I am loving the class so much, and I love that I get to do it every week for a whole year! I can't wait for my box of stuff to come from the class...here's hoping it comes this week!!!
This is my layout for the first month of class. I am just having so much fun...I love it! I don't have a scanner that works right now, so I have a crooked photo of my layout! Hehe! Oh well.

The baby shower for Ryker was so much fun! It was so good to see friends that I haven't seen for awhile and just visit. Ryker got so many cute things...people are so nice! And of course I didn't even think to take any pictures except when we were leaving I had to take a picture of these 3 little girls (Sydney, Payton and Pacey)...who had so much fun together! Chelsey surprised me and showed up at my door a couple of hours before the shower!
Lots to do this week. So many birthdays coming that I need to start thinking about. I can't believe it's almost February! Time sure flies when you're home! But I am loving it! I love every moment with Ryker.
K

4 comments:
i love how the girls are total disasters after playing for 2hours straight...that was so much fun! i love your layout!!
AWESOME photo of you!!! WOW! LOVE your page too!
I am loving hearing all about your precious little man.
I am wondering if you can post a little info or email me in regards to your self portrait with the camera. Just wondering what you did to turn off the flash? I got a Digital rebel for christmas and am having a hard time when I turn the flash off with the dial I get blurry photos.
Just wondering if you are doing something different?
Thanks
Chantel
I love your page! Love the color green. Those green H.S. sticker letters are my favorite! Your pictures are beautiful too. Love the picture of the baby foot. I wish I would have thought of those things when my kids were babies!
Post a Comment