

And of course I've been taking my own pictures...lots of them. I have some that I'm excited to share, but I want to wait...just for a little bit. I'm working on Ryker's first year scrapbook. I have it already done I just have to add the pictures and journaling to it. So I should say I've started the first month page. I love how the album turned out...I'll have to share when I finish the first page. I sure don't get as much time to scrapbook as I'd like, but every once in awile I can get a bit done. Maybe if I just clean up my area it will help to motivate me.

On Sunday we took these pictures of us with Ryker. We don't seem to take enough of us with him...hmmm...need to remember to do that more.


As for non-related baby stuff...I've set some goals for myself this year. I'm so not a goal setter cause I always feel like I'm working on a million things anyway. But maybe if I share a couple of them here (can't remember if I've done that yet) it will help to motivate me.
1. Keep my room clean...this is a good one for me since it always seems like we have laundry piled in our room. I have a hard time folding it and putting it away.
2. Work on my food storage...I have a good start, but I need to be better at this. It's so important to be prepared!
3. Write in my journal more...I want to keep track of our time with Ryker better. I think it's so important to keep a record of our lives...one day it will be important to someone....
4. Put together a portfolio (so practice...practice...practice) of my photography. Wouldn't it be fun to take pictures for other people? I'm obsessed right now with taking pictures of Ryker...why not put something together of my work.
K
p.s. If anyone can help me with getting my own banner on the top it would be greatly appreciated. I used to be able to do it and have tried many times with the new blogger and can't seem to get my uploaded picture to show up. Email me at kimmybit@yahoo.com if you know what I need to do. Thanks!

14 comments:
Hi
I too have read your blog. Can't help but be so happy for you! What great parents Ryker has, he couldn't be loved more. Also enjoy your photography and scrapping. Really cute pics of Ryker!!
such awesome pictures of ryker, kim! he is getting so big, i can't wait to see him! wish i could help with freaking blogger, no one seems to know how to work it anymore. aahhh!!
Hey, if you want some motivation for keeping your room clean, you could always post these pictures that Sidney took of your mess and post them on your blog for all to see! (Ha,Ha,Ha) For some reason I still have them on my camera. Maybe for the next time I need to bribe you. Cute pictures! Can't wait to see you guys again.
adorable pictures kim!! Love the little piggies on Ryker - so cute!!
I can't believe how different he looks already! WOWZERS!!
We need show and tell soon of this Ryker Album - it's awesome that you can get that stuff done!
we have exactly the same goals- except the journalling one, but I really should to that more too! funny. I so have that problem with laundry. Cory always gets mad because he doesn't know if the baskets are full of clean clothes or dirty- usually it's clean clothes I just pull off the bed instead of putting away, so we can sleep! crazy!
hey kim! congrats on the addition of your little munchkin. he's very cute!
if you figure out the banner thing, let me know at petalphotos@shaw.ca.
if you want help with your portfolio, let me know (been there, done that). Cheers!
What precious photos. Thanks for sharing. Babies always bring such a sweet and comforting feeling.
Blessings!
when you figure out how to change your banner, please post!!! I have tried and tried and I can't figure it out. Thanks!
These photos are great. You'll cherish them forever. What a sweet baby boy.
From a new friend in AYTR.
Hey,
I just noticed that you put a new banner on your blog and I think that is one of my favorite pictures of Ryker. Soooooo cute. Let me know about Hawaii.
Mom to the dancer who likes to shake her bootie for you video camera.
congrats to you and your family...what a beautiful boy Ryker is. I also have similar goals to the ones you listed. I'm going to progress on all fronts! (optimism helps right??) :)
Thanks for stoppin by my Blog! Your family is darling! Cute hair.
hey Kim! just saw your layout posted at bigpicture... i love it! great reprensentation....
i love looking at your blog. what a cute little boy Ryker is. Thanks for sharing. If you figure out the banner thing, please post. I can't even get up one picture like you have.
Post a Comment