
So this morning I took Ryker for his 2 month checkup where he was finally weighed....and is now.....11 pounds 9 onces (but I have to add that he was still wearing his diaper, which was wet so I would personally take off a couple of ounces. But he'll get weighed again on friday when we go for his shots.) So he is chunking out! It's so cute cause he has rolls on his thighs now and a cute double chin. I love it! He was so happy too! Smiling and cooing the whole appointment. The doctor even commented on how much he was talking to me and looking at me. So fun. One sad little thing though is that he is being referred to a specialist...an optomotrist (sp?)...cause she was a little concerned when she checked his eyes. She just wants to check to be on the safe side cause he still goes cross eyed once in awhile and doesn't want him to get a 'lazy eye.' Otherwise he's doing great! Until friday that is when he gets his shots. Not fun! I need to run though...Cody's exhausted and sick and Ryker seems to be wide awake!
K

3 comments:
He is SO cute Kim! Nadine and I always read your blog and are so happy for you!
Tender!!!
Great shot Kim!! He is such a cutie!
Poor little guy! Don't worry about his eye...I'm sure it will be just fine in the end. I have known babies with the same problem and it was really as simple as applying a patch to the good eye so that by default he has to use his weak eye - which strengthens the muscles. Hopefully that is all that is involved! He'll be okay!
It was great to see you yesterday! too bad he was sawing logs...well, good for you...but bad for me!!
Post a Comment