
I can't believe it's already February....and the middle of February! Time sure flies. But I wanted to share this layout of Ryker. Tal kept telling me to do some 9x9 layouts...and I love them. Cody of course was not impressed that this layout was 'pink' but hey, it's a Valentine's Page so I can use it! hehe! No exciting plans for us today. Ryker had a bad sleep last night, so I'm hoping we can get in a long nap. And then I get to just stay in and play with him all day! My favorite thing to do. Have a great Valentine's and hope everyone has a day filled with lots of love!!!
K

5 comments:
When you have a boy you gotta throw in the pink when you can! I LOVE scrapbooking in 9x9! Youll get addicted!
Happy Valentines Day!
yay! i'm so glad you did a 9x9er...it's so cute and i love the pink!!
happy heart day!
This is such a cute layout! h
AAAAAH! I LOVE this...even with the PINK! Look at that cute little double chin!!
This inspires me to do a layout of Lucas with PINK! Thanks girl!
Post a Comment