So I forgot that Shelley had tagged me...here goes...
1. I read more than one book at a time and sometimes don't even finish the books I'm reading. This always bugged my mom when I was growing up, but hey if the book doesn't interest me why continue reading?
2. I eat ketchup on my perogys! My friend taught me this when I was young, and I love it. First you put sour cream and bacon bits on top and then squirt ketchup on top of that! It sounds gross, but is so so yummy! Makes me want it just talking about it.
3. I sleep with a pillow over my head. I really should get one of those eye masks...it would be a lot easier but I've done this for as long as I can remember so why stop now. Cody laughs at me cause you can only see my nose and mouth! hehe!
4. As a kid I collected cow stuff. I had everything. I even had cow wallpaper (just a border) in my room until I was 18! Okay maybe that's a little old to have my room decorated like that, but if you saw it you would see that it wasn't as bad as what you probably imagine it to look like. I loved my room.
5. I was always in trouble as a kid. I pinched my sister all the time and was always getting in trouble. I was kinda mean. One time my mom even made me write lines!!! "I will not pinch Chelsey" haha! We can laugh about it now, but I was not nice to her...I feel bad about it now....sorry Chels! I was a handful!
It's hard to think of things that no one would know about me...hmmm...and probably what I did share is not very interesting!
K
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Some of this I already knew..but some of it I didn't!! I love reading these things...there's always something interesting to discover!! Ketchup hey? I'll have to try that...
Fun! I loved your cow room. It was cute. Ketchup? I am a ketchup lover but that does sound weird. But of course I have to try it. I used to sleep with my arm over my eyes. Thanks for sharing.
ketchup on your perogies? yuck! I read more than one book at a time too. Cory thinks it is weird. and he sleeps with a pillow on his head, and I think he is weird! haha.
Post a Comment