Saturday, February 10, 2007

So I married a detective...








I'm having so much fun taking pictures of Ryker! But I need to be better at taking the everyday pictures too. The real pictures...where he's in his swing or on his tummy. It's just too much fun playing with my backdrops.

I've had a busy weekend....not used to having Cody away, but it's been nice to do whatever I want. I guess though I should have told someone that I was going to do whatever I wanted (remember I am almost 27 and have been married for almost 7 years. I'm a big girl and can take care of myself.) cause I got home today to a million messages from my family and Cody all wondering where I was!!! They had all seriously called a million times and my sister was even on her way to my house to check up on me...haha! All because I had left the house before 10 o'clock this morning to do some running around and shopping. I guess Cody even called the scrapbook store to see if I had been there...I'm seriously laughing! He called Tal too! Oh that guy. He goes away for one weekend and he can't handle not knowing what I'm doing.

I'm headed to my sister's house tonight for a little bridal shower for her! They leave this week for Hawaii where they will be getting married on the beach! I so wish I was going. But we're so happy for them and love them so much. Candice came with us yesterday for our shots, and it was so nice to have someone there with me. She's been so helpful with Ryker...babysitting whenever I need her and just spoiling him. It's great!

I went out with the girls last night for Tal's birthday! So fun. We went to Olive Garden and ate yummy food and chatted. It's nice to hang out with them.

I'm off to get some stuff done around here before the shower!

K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny. Isn't it fun to do whatever you want? Scrapbooking, photography, cooking, shopping...all with no one checking in (well supposedly:).

I'm glad your weekend alone with Ryker is going well. And I'm glad you got your shots over with. Isn't it tough? I think it's tougher on the moms than the babies. It's so hard to have your child hurt.


The photos of Ryker are gorgeous as usual. I wish you lived closer to me so I could hire you take some of Lizzie. Oh well, I love reading your blog so that'll have to do.

Talia said...

haha! that is hillairious about you "being lost"...at least you know that lots of people were worried about you!
cute pictures, ryker's getting so big!!

Anonymous said...

such CUTE photos Kim! Ryker looks so different!! What a little sweetie!