Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I Love my Family!




I taught a lesson on Sunday about loving our families and ways that we can show them we love and care for them...and it made me think how much I love mine! And it seemed to go along so well with my AYTR class and the theme for the month "if you love them tell them!" Of course I love my own little family so much and have loved every minute with Ryker...and think Cody is the best dad! But I love our extended family too! I'm sad that Cody's brother and his family are moving...and have always loved the fact that we have lived near so many of both our family memebers...that's been one of my things...my reasons why we could never move! I love getting together with everyone...dinners...hanging out...just knowing that I can drop Ryker off at my mom's and know that he will be loved and taken care of. This weekend was spent with lots of family! And yesterday I got to hang out with my cousins (and I got my hair done!) and it was so much fun. It was their first time seeing Ryker...of course they loved him...and my mom made us a yummy dinner. Madi even let me take a couple of pictures of her after getting her hair done...she's so cute! Hard to believe she's 15! I'm looking forward to seeing my sister at the end of the week. She'll be back from Hawaii...the newly weds! hehe! I just love the fact that I can call my sisters everyday and chat. Families are great! Speaking of families...I hear Ryker so I should run. Just wanted to tell my family in another way just how much I love and appreciate them! I'll be needing their help this coming week since Cody's off again....

K

4 comments:

Paula said...

Hey Kim! Love that top picture of your cousin! Black and white pics rock!!

Talia said...

awesome awesome pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

All of your recent photos are amazing. And your thoughts about family are so true. I'm also glad to hear Ryker wasn't sick long and I'm so thankful this week for my own healthy little family.

Unknown said...

Hey Kim!! These are gorgeous photos!
Thanks again SO MUCH for taking such great pictures of Roxanne and me! We really appreciated it and it was so nice to meet you!