Monday, February 19, 2007

Meet...



our new neice Veronica! She's so cute! Last night we had dinner at Cody's sisters house since Vic and Blyn move this week to B.C. (we'll miss them!) so Ron and Shauna came up and we got to see our new little neice! She seems like such a good baby! We held Ryker and Veronica up side by side and Ryker's not that much bigger than her...a little chubbier, but not too much longer. I'm sure she'll catch up to him soon. Ryker's starting to feel a bit better. The other night he slept 5 hours and then another 4 and then another 4! It was great! But obviously he needed the sleep. This weekend has been busy. Although we didn't do a lot, it's just been filled with a sick miserable baby. He finally pooped twice on Saturday which made him feel so much better, but he still has this awful cold. My mom thinks I talk about Ryker's poop too much, but hey...that's our excitement when he poops! hehe!

On to other things. We worked all weekend to clean out our basement. And I thought I'd share the beginning process of what will soon be my new scrapbook room! I can't wait. I'm dying to have a space again. The bad thing is that Cody will just get started today and then he leaves this weekend on his big bike trip with the guys. So I'm living in a mess! It's already driving me crazy. But I've decided that once my sister gets back from Hawaii (They just got married there on friday! Yaaa!!!) I'm going to hire her to be my house cleaner (if she wants). I'm tired of living in messes. Maybe I just need to hire someone to come finish all the projects I have started around the house. I started this hook thing at the front door back in the summer and for the life of me I can't find where I put the hooks. I remember thinking I would put them somewhere 'safe' so I could finish my shelf later and I've never been able to find that 'safe' place again. haha!


I should maybe go get some lunch ready for the guys. Have a great Family day!

K
*Look what I got today!!! I've been waiting for this for a couple of weeks!*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad to hear that Ryker finally POOPED!! hee hee!

Congrats on getting your room started - very exciting!!

Talia said...

I just ordered that book a few days ago..i can't wait to get it! I know what it's like to live in a mess...don't worry, it only took over 3 months to get all of our house reno stuff done this summer...haha!!

Anonymous said...

Poop is oe of my favorite baby subjects!LOL!
Oh if we were closer my Hubby could help ya! He is a general contractor! Good Luck and I am so jealous of all that Scrapbookin space! Maybe one day!

Anonymous said...

my dad bugs me all the time if i even mention molly's pooh!!! you'd think parents would be over it since they've been through it themselves, hey?!?

- niki