Thursday, February 08, 2007

a little behind...


So I'm a little behind with my 'A Year To Remember' class...I've made my list of people I love and have made my valentine's, but I still need to finish gathering my photos. Part of my problem is that right now I don't have a good photo printer so I have to either take my disc in and get pictures done or email pictures to costco to get printed. It just takes too long. But my goal is to have my layout done by next thursday...here's hoping. Cody will be away this weekend and my parents are gone...so I'm really on my own. Ryker is all mine...all day and all night. He's been so good today, and so happy. I love it when he's like that (although he was a little grumpy this afternoon, but after his nap...he was happy again.) Cody can really get him smiling and even giggling a little bit. He's just starting to get to that point. So fun. Watch for my layout. I'll post it when I'm finished.

K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE Valentine's Cards!! You sure whipped those up real quick! Good luck finishing your layout...I can't wait to see what you do next!

Anonymous said...

Your Valentine's cards are adorable. Love them. Have fun this weekend with the baby:) He's so sweet.

Talia said...

your valentine's are sooo cute, kim! don't worry, i don't even have mine sent out yet. oops!

Anonymous said...

Cute valentines!